Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To a New Romance


There are many reasons why I begin this blog, but for now I shall write mainly for myself.

It is the little things in life that matter – that is the equation that leads to the sum of life, the overarching picture in the end. For the little things we do each day build and reveal our character, which in the end tells the story of who we really are. In the past several years, God has brought and revealed so many blessings in my life, I cannot begin to explain. But I hope to remember His blessings, make use of what I have been given, not let them go to waste, and make memories.

In the post-college life, I have moved from my lifelong home in Los Angeles to a quaint small town in the northwest.

And so, in my endeavor to celebrate life, I begin this blog  to document the jewels of each day, so that I may praise God for all that He’s given me, encourage myself to grow alongside my husband-to-be, and not let another day go to waste.

I wasted enough of my youth waiting for Joy. Now that I have the opportunity, I should be the one knocking on its door.

No comments:

Post a Comment